MS Alpha Spring 2012 Electee Information
$100.00 paid by March 20th.
Tuesday, March 20th 6:00pm in front of McCain (rain location in McCain 105).
- Attendance is optional. However, we will provide tools to help you polish your bent, and it will be a great opportunity to meet current members and other electees.
- They are due April 13th at 5pm
- There is a $10 late fee every day (days ending at 5pm).
- Packets include completed signature sheets, signed resumes, and bent castings.
- Packets are to be turned in outside of Dr. J.W. Bruce’s office, located in 335 Simrall.
- Graded packets may be picked up outside Dr. J.W. Bruce’s office April 18th. You MUST wear your bent for initiation, so be sure to get your packet.
Sunday, April 22th 5:00pm in Simrall Auditorium on campus.
- Attendance is MANDATORY.
- Business formal dress is required.
- Initiates must be at initiation NO LATER THAN 4:45pm. DO NOT BE LATE!!!
- Only TBP members and initiates may attend the initiation ceremony. (No guests!)
- Initiation Banquet will immediately follow initiation—FREE for initiates!! If you wish to bring a guest, please email Bradford for more information and to arrange payment.
- Signature Sheets — You must get 15 TBP faculty signatures, 5 of which must be from outside your department.
- Bent Polishing — You must polish your bent to a MIRROR finish. (Hint: Ask current TBP students how they polished their bents)
- Dress up on Initiation Day — You must dress up for the entire day of initiation. You must also wear your bent to classes.
- Your completed packets (containing your signature sheet, signed resume, bylaw test, proof of service, and polished bent) must be turned in by April 13th to Simrall 335. Your name must be on the outside envelope and on the signature sheets.
Michael Helmbrecht - President MS Alpha
Michael Barton - Vice President MS Alpha
Bradford Thornton - Recruitment Chair MS Alpha